Saturday 16 October 2010

Kareena Kapoor to spend her birthday with Saif sans her family though

Posted by lynmattathil on 23:02

Kareena Kapoor has special plans for her 30th birthday celebrations this year which happens to fall on September 21, Tuesday next week. She will be with her boyfriend Saif Ali Khan at Latvia in Eastern Europe busy shooting for his home production ‘Agent Vinod’ in Latvia. Kareena is there busy with hectic shooting schedule and grueling stunts and the birthday will give her a breather and some quality time with her beau. Plans have it that Kareena’s mother will fly off to join her for her special day.
Karisma cannot join them because of her baby. Before this, Kareena had missed her sister’s birthday as she was in London busy with the shoot of SRK’s ‘Ra 1’. Kareena expresses helplessness about her impossible schedules. “What can I do? I barely have time to breathe. I’ve just come to Mumbai for two days. I’ve been away for 25 days. Now I fly off to Latvia for over a month’s shooting,” said Kareena before leaving Mumbai.
Kareena has hopes pinned on the year to come. She says, “I’m now entering a new phase in my life and career. This year I hope to conquer many new peaks. By God’s grace Agent Vinod and Ra.One are shaping up very well.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Work at Home Data Entry

Hi friends if u r intersted please call or mail me
Mob 9745045160
E-mail - lijomattathil@gmail.com
NB . No need to register Your account
When complete your Work Payout instantly

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

  • Consectetuer

  • Popular

  • Comments