Sunday 9 September 2012

Tanushree Dutta: Set for bigger things!

Posted by lynmattathil on 19:29

After her initial high - Tanushree Dutta’s Launch with two big films and controversies that followed, one didn’t see much of this girl. And Bhaagam Bhag didn’t create such a storm either. She qucikly responds to that, “I know I had a guest appearance, but Priyan presented me like I was one of the main cast. He made me feel it was my film, and included me in all the promos too. And of course, a rocking number like Pyar Ka Signal. I think i got more out of the film than i expected, so i’ve no reason to complain.”Well, this looks like a signal that bigger things are coming her way. We’re keeping our fungers crossed for yoy, gal! Tanushree Dutta Tanushree Dutta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Work at Home Data Entry

Hi friends if u r intersted please call or mail me
Mob 9745045160
E-mail - lijomattathil@gmail.com
NB . No need to register Your account
When complete your Work Payout instantly

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

  • Consectetuer

  • Popular

  • Comments