Sunday 9 September 2012

Rakhi Sawant playing Pooja Bedi’s character

Posted by lynmattathil on 19:33

Sanjay Gupta’s Shootout at Lokhandwala’ is based on a real shootout and has real life characters of underworld don like Maya Dolas (Vivek Oberoi), Javed Hyderabadi (Arbaaz Khan) and inspector Aftab Ahmed Khan (Sanjay Dutt). The latest buzz is that Rakhi Sawant is also in the film playing an actress who was shooting at Lokhandwala on the day the encounter happened. Rakhi affirms, ”I got a call from director Apoorva Lakhia when I was shooting for my film Buddha Mar Gaya in Hyderabad. They wanted me to play an actress who happens to be on the site of the shootout and becomes an eyewitness of the incident.” The real actress who was shooting that day at Lokhandwala was Pooja Bedi. When Pooja was enquired why she didn’t play her character in the movie, she said, ”Apoorva did approach me and wanted me to play the part. But it’s probably just a 10 second scene that didn’t interest me”. Rakhi Sawant Rakhi Sawant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Work at Home Data Entry

Hi friends if u r intersted please call or mail me
Mob 9745045160
E-mail - lijomattathil@gmail.com
NB . No need to register Your account
When complete your Work Payout instantly

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Blogroll

  • Consectetuer

  • Popular

  • Comments